Companies and products
Browse by category
- Properties of living systems
- Effects of radiation
- Ionizing radiation therapy
- Photon dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Photon dosimetry: measurements
- Electron and positron dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Electron and positron dosimetry: measurements
- Conformal radiation treatment
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Beam intensity modification: wedges, Na Radioimmunotherapycompensators
- Portal imaging in therapy
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: measurements
- Record and verify systems and applications
- Treatment planning, optimization, tissue response factors, and dose-volume analysis
- Monte Carlo applications
- Quality assurance in radiotherapy
- Non-ionizing radiation therapy
- Radiation therapy equipment
- Imaging: general
- Nuclear medicine
- X-ray imaging
- Imaging equipment
- Biomedical optics
- Computer simulation
- Electron, neutron and X-ray diffraction and scattering
- Scattering of visible, uv, and infrared radiation
- Scanning tunneling and atomic force microscopy
- Electron microscopy
- EXAFS spectroscopy
- X-ray spectroscopy (see also 87.64.Fb EXAFS spectroscopy)
- EPR and NMR spectroscopy
- Infrared and Raman spectroscopy
- Electron and photoelectron spectroscopy
- Optical absorption, magnetic circular dichroism, and fluorescence spectroscopy
- Mossbauer spectroscopy
- Light microscopy: bright-field, dark-field, phase contrast, DIC
- Confocal microscopy
- Multiphoton microscopy
- Near-field scanning optical microscopy
- Radiation measurement
- Biomaterials and interfaces
- Optical trapping
- Patch clamping
- Morphometry and stereology
- Tissue and cellular engineering and biotechnology
- Biological signal processing and instrumentation
- Dynamical, regulatory, and integrative biology
- Neural engineering
- Biomedical engineering; instrumentation
- General equipment (e.g. Sensors)
Latest productsStar Products RSS feed
News: 16 years in the race against cancer: Next pitstops
LifeLine Software, Inc./RadCalc Mar 30, 2016
LifeLine Software, Inc. is pleased to inform you that we have completed the Beta testing for a new version of RadCalc (version 6.3).
ThinkQA – Patient Specific QA Framework
DOSIsoft Feb 22, 2016
Intuitive, ergonomic and collaborative, ThinkQA is the first Patient Specific QA Framework with «To-Do-List» management and efficient notifications.
Eclipse™ Treatment Planning System for Proton Therapy
Varian Medical Systems Particle Therapy Jan 25, 2016
Eclipse™ offers an innovative suite of Proton Planning tools combining accurate proton Monte Carlo dose calculation algorithms with robust planning features...
The ARIA® oncology information system is a comprehensive information and image management solution that lets you oversee all aspects of oncology care for your patients.
ProBeam® Compact Single-Room Proton Therapy Solution
Varian Medical Systems Particle Therapy Jan 21, 2016
Varian's single-room proton therapy solution offers IMPT without compromise.
Varian's multi-room proton therapy solution offers IMPT without compromise.
The Delta4 Discover monitors with high accuracy the dose that is delivered to the patient. It automatically compares the delivered dose with the planned dose.
HexaMotion - Target motion management QA in 6D
ScandiDos Jan 12, 2016
The HexaMotion 6D Motion Platform uniquely uses the patient specific tumor motion pattern in 6 dimensions.
Delta4 Phantom+ - The Wireless Phantom
ScandiDos Jan 12, 2016
The Delta4 Phantom+ system offers the most accurate and most efficent verification of your IMRT, VMAT and TomoTherapy plans.
RayPilot® for hypofractionated prostate treatments to be installed in Turkey
Micropos Medical AB Jan 7, 2016
Micropos has signed an agreement with the Turkish hospital Gayrettepe Florence Nightingale Hospital in Istanbul.