Michelson Diagnostics Ltd Apr 11, 2007
About this company
Michelson Diagnostics Ltd
11A Grays Farm Production Village
Grays Farm Road
+44 208 308 1695
Michelson Diagnostics Ltd supplies novel medical imaging equipment based on Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), for applications in tissue imaging.
- Cellular structure and processes
- Properties of higher organisms
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image reconstruction and registration
- Image analysis
- Computer-aided diagnosis
- Visible radiation: diaphanography, transillumination, laser imaging
- Optical absorption, magnetic circular dichroism, and fluorescence spectroscopy
- Light microscopy: bright-field, dark-field, phase contrast, DIC
- Biomedical engineering; instrumentation
- Biomedical applications of nanotechnology
Products from this company
OCT microscope ramps the resolution Apr 12, 2007
The EX1301 provides high-resolution sub-surface images from much deeper into the sample than is possible with conventional microscopes.
New partnerships focus on OCT imaging Mar 12, 2007
Michelson Diagnostics lines up clinical studies of OCT in cancer diagnosis.