Standard Imaging, Inc. Nov 27, 2013
About this company
Standard Imaging, Inc.
3120 Deming Way
Founded in 1989, Standard Imaging has become a leading supplier of radiation calibration and quality assurance instruments for healthcare.
Our product and service solutions support a broad range of radiation treatment applications, including dosimetry, brachytherapy, intensity modulated radiation therapy, image guided radiation therapy and stereotactic radiosurgery. PIPSpro™ Software, the Lucy® 3D QA Phantom, IMSure QA™ Software and Exradin Ion Chambers are just a few of the Standard Imaging products used by medical physicists and radiation oncologists at major research universities and hospitals worldwide.
- Ionizing radiations (ultraviolet, X-rays,gamma-rays, ions, electrons, positrons, neutrons, and mesons, etc.)
- Radiation monitoring, control, and safety
- Photon dosimetry: measurements
- Electron and positron dosimetry: measurements
- Conformal radiation treatment
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Beam intensity modification: wedges, Na Radioimmunotherapycompensators
- Portal imaging in therapy
- Treatment planning, optimization, tissue response factors, and dose-volume analysis
- Quality assurance in radiotherapy
- Quality assurance equipment
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image reconstruction and registration
- Image analysis
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Films: silver bromide based, radiochromic, etc.
- Ionization dosimetry
Products from this company
PIPSpro Software consolidates QA TG-142 workload, incorporating TG-142 imaging and machine procedures into a single, intuitive platform.
Lucy Phantom – End-to-End Stereotactic QA Jan 29, 2014
Streamline end-to-end QA of your stereotactic program. Perform image transfer, dosimetry and machine QA within the exact coordinate system of stereotactic head frames and frameless mask systems.
SuperMAX Electrometer – Advanced Dosimetry Jan 29, 2014
A reference grade, two-channel electrometer with an intuitive touch-screen interface, built-in chamber library for real-time dose and dose-rate display, and 1fA resolution.
DoseView 3D - Faster Commissioning QA Jan 29, 2014
Faster Commissioning QA
Expedite imaging and treatment coordinate coincidence and isocenter alignment tests for TG-142, including:
Unprecedented accuracy from the patented “3-Source Model” algorithm, easy standard plan MU checks and uniquely comparative IMRT Plan QA – no film, no phantom, no linac time required.
QA BeamChecker Plus – Static and Dynamic Daily QA Nov 20, 2013
The QA BeamChecker Plus is an easy-to-use daily QA instrument for static and dynamic linear accelerators.
Respiratory gating platform for IMRT Nov 20, 2013
The RGP simulates breathing for commissioning, training, QA and dose verification of gated IMRT.