Standard Imaging, Inc. Mar 25, 2008
About this company
Standard Imaging, Inc.
3120 Deming Way
Founded in 1989, Standard Imaging has become a leading supplier of radiation calibration and quality assurance instruments for healthcare.
- Ionizing radiations (ultraviolet, X-rays,gamma-rays, ions, electrons, positrons, neutrons, and mesons, etc.)
- Radiation monitoring, control, and safety
- Photon dosimetry: measurements
- Electron and positron dosimetry: measurements
- Conformal radiation treatment
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Beam intensity modification: wedges, Na Radioimmunotherapycompensators
- Portal imaging in therapy
- Treatment planning, optimization, tissue response factors, and dose-volume analysis
- Quality assurance in radiotherapy
- Quality assurance equipment
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image reconstruction and registration
- Image analysis
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Films: silver bromide based, radiochromic, etc.
- Ionization dosimetry
Products from this company
DoseView 3D - Faster Commissioning QA Dec 18, 2012
Faster Commissioning QA
Expedite imaging and treatment coordinate coincidence and isocenter alignment tests for TG-142, including:
Unprecedented accuracy from the patented “3-Source Model” algorithm, easy standard plan MU checks and uniquely comparative IMRT Plan QA – no film, no phantom, no linac time required.
SuperMAX Electrometer – Advanced Dosimetry Feb 9, 2012
A reference grade, two-channel electrometer with an intuitive touch-screen interface, built-in chamber library for real-time dose and dose-rate display, and 1fA resolution.
The QA BeamChecker Plus is an easy-to-use daily QA instrument for static and dynamic linear accelerators.
Lucy Phantom – End-to-End Stereotactic QA Feb 9, 2012
Streamline end-to-end QA of your stereotactic program. Perform image transfer, dosimetry and machine QA within the exact coordinate system of stereotactic head frames and frameless mask systems.
PIPSpro Software consolidates QA workload by incorporating over 30 of the recommended TG-142 imaging and machine procedures into a single, intuitive platform.
RT Workspace 2.0 Jun 15, 2010
Streamlining RT Department Workflow with a Multi-Faceted, Centralized Digital Platform
StructSure Software Jun 15, 2010
StructSure Software – Quantitatively and Qualitatively Compares DICOM RT Structure Datasets to Evaluate Manual and Auto-Segmentation Contouring Quality
Stereotactic dose-verification phantom Nov 6, 2008
Fast & accurate commissioning of CyberKnife and patient specific dose verification plans.
Respiratory gating platform for IMRT Nov 6, 2008
The RGP simulates breathing for commissioning, training, QA and dose verification of gated IMRT.