Standard Imaging, Inc. Nov 27, 2013
About this company
Standard Imaging, Inc.
3120 Deming Way
Founded in 1989, Standard Imaging has become a leading supplier of radiation calibration and quality assurance instruments for healthcare.
- Ionizing radiations (ultraviolet, X-rays,gamma-rays, ions, electrons, positrons, neutrons, and mesons, etc.)
- Radiation monitoring, control, and safety
- Photon dosimetry: measurements
- Electron and positron dosimetry: measurements
- Conformal radiation treatment
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Beam intensity modification: wedges, Na Radioimmunotherapycompensators
- Portal imaging in therapy
- Treatment planning, optimization, tissue response factors, and dose-volume analysis
- Quality assurance in radiotherapy
- Quality assurance equipment
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image reconstruction and registration
- Image analysis
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Films: silver bromide based, radiochromic, etc.
- Ionization dosimetry
Products from this company
DoseView 3D - Faster Commissioning QA Nov 20, 2013
Faster Commissioning QA
Expedite imaging and treatment coordinate coincidence and isocenter alignment tests for TG-142, including:
Unprecedented accuracy from the patented “3-Source Model” algorithm, easy standard plan MU checks and uniquely comparative IMRT Plan QA – no film, no phantom, no linac time required.
SuperMAX Electrometer – Advanced Dosimetry Nov 20, 2013
A reference grade, two-channel electrometer with an intuitive touch-screen interface, built-in chamber library for real-time dose and dose-rate display, and 1fA resolution.
QA BeamChecker Plus – Static and Dynamic Daily QA Nov 20, 2013
The QA BeamChecker Plus is an easy-to-use daily QA instrument for static and dynamic linear accelerators.
Lucy Phantom – End-to-End Stereotactic QA Nov 20, 2013
Streamline end-to-end QA of your stereotactic program. Perform image transfer, dosimetry and machine QA within the exact coordinate system of stereotactic head frames and frameless mask systems.
PIPSpro Software consolidates QA workload by incorporating over 30 of the recommended TG-142 imaging and machine procedures into a single, intuitive platform.
Respiratory gating platform for IMRT Nov 20, 2013
The RGP simulates breathing for commissioning, training, QA and dose verification of gated IMRT.