Nucletron Jun 17, 2008
About this company
8671 Robert Fulton Drive
Nucletron is a knowledge-based leader in radiation oncology, working with clinical teams to realize innovative solutions that improve patient care. Nucletron strives to offer the best possible choice of treatment modality for the patient.
- Ionizing radiations (ultraviolet, X-rays,gamma-rays, ions, electrons, positrons, neutrons, and mesons, etc.)
- Photon dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Photon dosimetry: measurements
- Electron and positron dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Electron and positron dosimetry: measurements
- Conformal radiation treatment
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Beam intensity modification: wedges, Na Radioimmunotherapycompensators
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: measurements
- Treatment planning, optimization, tissue response factors, and dose-volume analysis
- Monte Carlo applications
- Quality assurance in radiotherapy
- Radiation generators
- Quality assurance equipment
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
Products from this company
Oncentra MasterPlan Apr 9, 2009
Oncentra MasterPlan is a fully featured external beam planning system with IMRT planning capabilities.
Oncentra Brachy Apr 9, 2009
Oncentra Brachy is the premiere brachytherapy treatment planning system designed to provide clinicians with powerful 3D volumetric and film based planning capabilities.
Add a new dimension to treatment planning Jun 23, 2008
Oncentra Brachy: the most advanced way to optimally treat cancer patients through brachytherapy.