Siemens Healthcare Aug 5, 2009
About this company
51 Valley Stream Parkway
Siemens Healthcare integrates medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare IT to enable healthcare providers to deliver more workflow efficiencies throughout the enterprise. So you can provide more personal care to more patients.
Siemens Healthcare integrates medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare IT, so critical information reaches the right person at exactly the right time. The outcome? A more complete diagnostic picture emerges so doctors and patients can make critical decisions faster. Risk is mitigated. Errors and costs go down. Efficiency and confidence go up. By working together, we can deliver
on the promise of improved efficiency in healthcare. So you can provide more personal care to more patients.
- Radiation generators
- Ancillary equipment
- Quality assurance equipment
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image reconstruction and registration
- Image analysis
- Computer-aided diagnosis
- Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Digital imaging
- Scintillation cameras
- Quantitative measurements and scanning
- X-ray radiography
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Digital radiography
- Transmission imaging
- Bone densitometry
- Pulse sequences for imaging
- Angiography and macroscopic flow estimation
- Clinical imaging studies
- Non-ionizing radiation equipment and techniques
- Visible radiation: diaphanography, transillumination, laser imaging
- X-ray spectroscopy (see also 87.64.Fb EXAFS spectroscopy)
- EPR and NMR spectroscopy
- Infrared and Raman spectroscopy
- Electron and photoelectron spectroscopy
- Optical absorption, magnetic circular dichroism, and fluorescence spectroscopy
Products from this company
syngo Suite for Oncology enhances workflow Nov 4, 2008
syngo® RT Workspaces enable all clinical team members – Oncologists, Physicists, Dosimetrists, and Therapists – to customize sets of applications based on their individual requirements.
In addition to advanced routine CT examinations, SOMATOM® Sensation Open is especially designed for the specific needs of 3D in-room imaging for Oncology. It is a perfect tool for Virtual Simulation.
Multileaf Collimators are designed to facilitate optimum dose distribution, and allow the therapist to adjust beam shape without reentering the treatment room.
MVision 3D IGRT — fast, automated and efficient Oct 3, 2008
A true breakthrough in Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), the MVision™ Megavoltage Cone Beam (MVCB) Imaging package is a unique, fully integrated technology that uses