HealthCare Global Enteprises Ltd. Mar 21, 2011
About this company
HealthCare Global Enteprises Ltd.
HCG Tower, #8 P.Kalinga Rao Road, Sampangi Ramnagar
HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd, headquartered in Bangalore and South Asia's largest Cancer Care Provider, is the only dedicated cancer care network with quality care across 18 centers. It gives hope to over 25,000 new patients every year.
- Optical radiation (near ultraviolet,visible, and infrared)
- Radio frequency and microwave radiation (power lines)
- Sound and ultrasound
- Radiation monitoring, control, and safety
- Conformal radiation treatment
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Record and verify systems and applications
- Treatment planning, optimization, tissue response factors, and dose-volume analysis
- Radiation generators
- Ancillary equipment
- Quality assurance equipment
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image reconstruction and registration
- Image analysis
- Computer-aided diagnosis
- Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Digital imaging
- Bone densitometry
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Digital radiography
- Pulse sequences for imaging
- EPR and NMR spectroscopy
- Solid state detectors
Products from this company
High-Internsity Focused Ultrasound Aug 13, 2010
HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) (sometimes FUS or HIFUS) is a highly precise medical procedure using high-intensity focused ultrasound to heat and destroy pathogenic tissue rapidly.
PET Myocardial Blood Flow (MBF) System Jul 5, 2010
HCG, unveiled the PET Myocardial Blood Flow (MBF) System that offers clinicians a non-invasive method to determine true myocardial blood flow and accurately asses the need for revascularization.