Modus Medical Devices Inc. May 17, 2012
About this company
Modus Medical Devices Inc.
1570 North Routledge Park
Modus develops innovative QA tools for IGRT, IMRT, SRS and rotational RT, for commissioning and routine QA protocols. QUASAR™ phantoms and software are used in leading radiation therapy centres worldwide.
From on-board imaging, respiratory motion and machine QA, to virtual phantoms for medical imaging and radiotherapy, our quality phantoms and software are designed by and for medical physicists to help achieve confidence that every patient is getting the best possible treatment.
- Biomolecules: structure and physical properties
- Subcellular structure and processes
- Cellular structure and processes
- Properties of higher organisms
- Ionizing radiations (ultraviolet, X-rays,gamma-rays, ions, electrons, positrons, neutrons, and mesons, etc.)
- Optical radiation (near ultraviolet,visible, and infrared)
- Radio frequency and microwave radiation (power lines)
- Sound and ultrasound
- Magnetic fields
- Electric fields
- Radiation monitoring, control, and safety
- Photon dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Photon dosimetry: measurements
- Electron and positron dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Electron and positron dosimetry: measurements
- Conformal radiation treatment
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Beam intensity modification: wedges, Na Radioimmunotherapycompensators
- Portal imaging in therapy
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: measurements
- Record and verify systems and applications
- Treatment planning, optimization, tissue response factors, and dose-volume analysis
- Monte Carlo applications
- Quality assurance in radiotherapy
- Thermotherapy (hyperthermia and cryogenic therapy)
- Photodynamic therapy
- Sound and ultrasound therapy/lithotripsy
- Radiation generators
- Ancillary equipment
- Quality assurance equipment
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image reconstruction and registration
- Image analysis
- Computer-aided diagnosis
- Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Digital imaging
- Scintillation cameras
- Quantitative measurements and scanning
- Bone densitometry
- X-ray radiography
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Digital radiography
- Transmission imaging
- Bone densitometry
- Pulse sequences for imaging
- Angiography and macroscopic flow estimation
- Clinical imaging studies
- Non-ionizing radiation equipment and techniques
- Visible radiation: diaphanography, transillumination, laser imaging
- Electrical impedance tomography (EIT)
- Computer simulation
- Electron, neutron and X-ray diffraction and scattering
- Scattering of visible, uv, and infrared radiation
- Scanning tunneling and atomic force microscopy
- Electron microscopy
- EXAFS spectroscopy
- X-ray spectroscopy (see also 87.64.Fb EXAFS spectroscopy)
- EPR and NMR spectroscopy
- Infrared and Raman spectroscopy
- Electron and photoelectron spectroscopy
- Optical absorption, magnetic circular dichroism, and fluorescence spectroscopy
- Mossbauer spectroscopy
- Light microscopy: bright-field, dark-field, phase contrast, DIC
- Confocal microscopy
- Multiphoton microscopy
- Near-field scanning optical microscopy
- Aerospace bio and medical physics
- Films: silver bromide based, radiochromic, etc.
- Chemical dosimetry
- Ionization dosimetry
- Calorimetric dosimetry
- Solid state detectors
- Thermoluminescence, bioluminescence, etc.
- Magnetic resonance
- Biomaterials and biological interfaces
- Optical trapping
- Patch clamping
- Morphometry and stereology
- Tissue and cellular engineering and biotechnology
- Biological signal processing and instrumentation
- Dynamical, regulatory, and integrative biology
- Neural engineering
- Biomedical engineering; instrumentation
- General equipment (e.g. Sensors)
- Biomedical applications of nanotechnology
Products from this company
QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform Apr 26, 2012
The QUASAR™ Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform is designed to move cylindrical Inserts in the superior/inferior direction within a body shaped oval.
QUASAR IsoCenter Cube and Software Apr 26, 2012
The QUASAR™ IsoCenter Cube is designed to provide information needed to clinically implement a modified Winston-Lutz test for IGRT accuracy.
QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom Apr 25, 2012
The QUASAR™ Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom simulates patient breathing for accuracy in gated radiation therapy.
DeskCAT Optical CT Scanner for Education Apr 25, 2012
Teaching medical imaging has never been easier. Real-time acquisition, reconstruction and display of radiographs and computed tomography enables dynamic classroom demonstration. www.deskcat.com
Vista Cone Beam Optical CT Scanner for Dosimetry Apr 25, 2012
For Research in 3D Dosimetry for Radiotherapy
QUASAR Penta-Guide Phantom Apr 25, 2012
The QUASAR™ Penta-Guide ensures the accuracy of linac-mounted image-guidance systems
QUASAR eQA EPID-Based Quality Assurance Software Apr 25, 2012
QUASAR eQA software simplifies linac QA through automated EPID image analysis.
Dynamic Contrast Enhancement Apr 25, 2012
Improve DCE Imaging Accuracy and Quality Control.
QUASAR MLC Beam Geometry Phantom Apr 25, 2012
The QUASAR™ MLC Beam Geometry phantom is designed to address the complex non-dosimetric, beam geometry and beam imaging features of modern planning systems and simulators.
QUASAR Catphan® Shaker Aug 23, 2011
The QUASAR™ Catphan® Shaker enables 4D CT image quality assurance by moving a Catphan® phantom with programmable respiratory and sinusoidal motion profiles.
QUASAR Multi-Purpose Body Phantom Aug 23, 2011
The QUASAR™ Multi-Purpose Body Phantom provides end-to-end radiotherapy testing through a series of nondosimetric and dosimetric evaluations with published pass/fail criteria.
QUASAR GRID3D Image Distortion Analysis System Aug 23, 2011
The QUASAR GRID3D Image Distortion Analysis System, comprised of a phantom and software evaluates image distortion in 3D MR images for stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS).
QUASAR Verification Phantom Aug 23, 2011
The QUASAR™ Verification Phantom enables accurate measurements on a wide variety of radiotherapy techniques, including IMRT, SRS and rotational therapies, such as VMAT, RapidArc™ and TomoTherapy®.
QUASAR Multi-Axis Respiratory Motion Phantom Aug 23, 2011
More complex motion for more flexible respiratory QA
QUASAR Penta-Guide Software Aug 23, 2011
QUASAR™ Penta-Guide software is designed to simplify and enhance daily cone beam CT QA through automated image analysis and reporting for kV-MV projection images and 3D cone beam CT images.