Leeds Test Objects Ltd Aug 5, 2011
About this company
Leeds Test Objects Ltd
Leeds Test Objects Ltd is a manufacturer of medical imaging test objects, or phantoms. These objects, the first of which was manufactured in 1955, are world renowned as a clinical standard for quality control of medical imaging systems.
- Radiation monitoring, control, and safety
- Quality assurance in radiotherapy
- Quality assurance equipment
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Quantitative measurements and scanning
- Bone densitometry
- Ionization dosimetry
- Magnetic resonance