AUREA Technology Sep 8, 2011
About this company
18 rue Alain Savary
AUREA Technology provides superior optical instruments, such as NIR single photon counters, that enable scientists and engineers to achieve outstanding results and remain at the cutting edge of their field.
- Biomolecules: structure and physical properties
- Optical radiation (near ultraviolet,visible, and infrared)
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image reconstruction and registration
- Image analysis
- Visible radiation: diaphanography, transillumination, laser imaging
- Scattering of visible, uv, and infrared radiation
- Infrared and Raman spectroscopy
- Optical absorption, magnetic circular dichroism, and fluorescence spectroscopy
- Aerospace bio and medical physics
- Tissue and cellular engineering and biotechnology
- Biological signal processing and instrumentation
- Dynamical, regulatory, and integrative biology
- Biomedical engineering; instrumentation
- General equipment (e.g. Sensors)
- Biomedical applications of nanotechnology
Products from this company
AUREA Technology is launching at CLEO 2012 the SPD_AT, its new near infrared Time Correlated Single Photon Counting (TCSPC) module.
New high-performance single photon counter Sep 28, 2011
AUREA Technology is launching the SPD_B, its high performance single photon counting module specializes for short near infrared wavelengths [1,000 to 1,350 nm].