QA BeamChecker Plus – Static and Dynamic Daily QA Feb 9, 2012
Standard Imaging, Inc.
3120 Deming Way
The QA BeamChecker Plus is an easy-to-use daily QA instrument for static and dynamic linear accelerators.
With software-free technology, integrated build-up and automatic energy detection, radiation therapists can quickly perform daily QA.
- Patented Wire-Free Mode
The QA BeamChecker Plus can be controlled without a PC, creating a simple wire- and software-free solution
- Intuitive Energy Detection
Automatically begins measurement when beam is delivered, while simultaneously applying temperature and pressure correction, detecting energy type, and determining beam constancy, flatness and symmetry
- Dynamic QA Capability
Quickly perform daily QA tests for TomoTherapy®, IMAT, VMAT and dynamic wedge systems
More products from this company
- DoseView 3D - Faster Commissioning QA Dec 18, 2012
- MIMI Phantom – Fast, Accurate IGRT Isocenter Alignment Feb 13, 2012
- IMSure QA Software – MU & IMRT Verification, Patient Specific IMRT QA Feb 13, 2012
- SuperMAX Electrometer – Advanced Dosimetry Feb 9, 2012
- Lucy Phantom – End-to-End Stereotactic QA Feb 9, 2012
- PIPSpro Software - Comprehensive TG-142 Imaging and Machine QA Feb 9, 2012
- RT Workspace 2.0 Jun 15, 2010
- StructSure Software Jun 15, 2010
- Stereotactic dose-verification phantom Nov 6, 2008