Mapcheck 2, the 'gold standard' for IMRT Mar 10, 2008
Imaging Equipment Ltd
The Barn, Manor Farm, Church Lane
MapCHECK2 is a real time absolute dose device.
A field size of over 30 x 25 cm and 1500+ diode detectors this array addresses all issues of treatment plan size and resolution.
MapCHECK2 is a real time absolute dose device utilising the same ultra reliable diodes as the existing array and offering all of the current software features, such as MLC QA, structure file analysis, film scanning and comparison, Epid dosimetry , MU calculations and XY-4D gating surrogate options.
Mapcheck 2 is manufactured by Sun Nuclear and distributed in the UK by Imaging Equipment Ltd
More products from this company
- MapPHan enables rotational dosimetry Dec 10, 2008
- Specimen radiography system for biopsy inspection Jul 10, 2008
- Developments in IMRT software Mar 31, 2008
- Respisens tracks patient breathing Mar 20, 2008
- Lemer Pax Posijet automates FDG infusion Mar 17, 2008
- RadCalc reinforces verification Mar 3, 2008
- Atlas provides a total system Jan 18, 2008
- Atom - dosimetry verification phantoms Jan 18, 2008
- Epidose converts EPID file to dose map Jan 16, 2008