IQSP582 data acquisition system for PET and SPECT Sep 19, 2008
66 Tadmuck Road
Sixty-four channel data acquisition product used with Hamamatsu H7546B & H8500D Multianode PMTs, silicon photomultipliers, & avalanche photodiode arrays.
The IQSP582 is designed for medical imaging and particle detection applications such as PET, SPECT & high energy particle physics. The unit interfaces to optical sensors like multianode photomultiplier tubes, avalanche photodiodes, and silicon photomultipliers. Event data is acquired across all 64 channels where it is then digitized, processed, & packetized for transmission to a PC over a USB port. The product is shipped with a standard software package that includes a GUI & DLL set for interface to custom programs.
More products from this company
- SIB416 Sensor Interface Board for Hamamatsu S11064 MPPC Nov 16, 2011
- SIB332 Sensor Interface Board for Hamamatsu S8550 32 Element APD Array Dec 15, 2010
- SIB1256 Sensor Interface Board for SensL SPMArray4 Dec 15, 2010
- MCPC618 Multichannel Photon Counting System Aug 9, 2010
- PhotoniQ IQSP418 Expandable PMT Data Acquisition System Jan 19, 2010
- SIB232 PMT Sensor Interface Board H7260 Series Nov 9, 2009
- SIB2316 Sensor Interface Board for SensL SPMArray May 11, 2009
- SIB016 Sensor Interface Board for Hamamatsu R5900U-L16 PMT May 8, 2009
- IQSP482 64 channel photomultiplier tube data acquisition system Sep 19, 2008