SuperMAX Electrometer – Advanced Dosimetry Feb 9, 2012
Standard Imaging, Inc.
3120 Deming Way
A reference grade, two-channel electrometer with an intuitive touch-screen interface, built-in chamber library for real-time dose and dose-rate display, and 1fA resolution.
- Two Independent Measurement Channels
The SuperMAX Electrometer features two measurement channels with independent control over range, bias voltage and applied system factor.
- Comprehensive Built-In Chamber Library
A built-in versatile chamber library means no additional PC or software is necessary to apply system factor and temperature/pressure corrections.
- Powerful, Easy to Use Interface
6.4” color TFT display has a built-in touch-screen, keypad and pull-down menus to make measurement control and data entry intuitive.
- Ionizing radiations (ultraviolet, X-rays,gamma-rays, ions, electrons, positrons, neutrons, and mesons, etc.)
- Photon dosimetry: measurements
- Electron and positron dosimetry: measurements
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: measurements
- Quality assurance in radiotherapy
- Quality assurance equipment
- Ionization dosimetry
More products from this company
- DoseView 3D - Faster Commissioning QA Dec 18, 2012
- MIMI Phantom – Fast, Accurate IGRT Isocenter Alignment Feb 13, 2012
- IMSure QA Software – MU & IMRT Verification, Patient Specific IMRT QA Feb 13, 2012
- QA BeamChecker Plus – Static and Dynamic Daily QA Feb 9, 2012
- Lucy Phantom – End-to-End Stereotactic QA Feb 9, 2012
- PIPSpro Software - Comprehensive TG-142 Imaging and Machine QA Feb 9, 2012
- RT Workspace 2.0 Jun 15, 2010
- StructSure Software Jun 15, 2010
- Stereotactic dose-verification phantom Nov 6, 2008