Anti-vibration tables from Elliot Scientific keep lightweights afloat Jan 26, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
The new Kinetic Systems’ 2800 Series LLHP ultra-low-frequency (ULF) Vibration-Isolation Workstation for lighter loads has been introduced to the UK and Ireland by Elliot Scientific.
The tabletop - with or without mounting holes - is designed to meet the exacting requirements of sensitive equipment weighing in the 50 kg range (90 kg max). Made of lightweight aluminium, it can also be constructed from a variety of other composite cores on request.
The construction provides exceptional isolation in both axes. Isolation efficiencies of 96% vertical and 97% horizontal (at 10 or more Hz) are typical.
The compact and ergonomic design incorporates automatic levelling and low natural frequencies (1.1 Hz along horizontal axis and 1.4 Hz along vertical axis), making them ideal for supporting atomic force microscopes, analytical balances and so on.
The new table can be configured for cleanroom compatibility and fitted with a variety of accessories to increase user comfort.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-low Cryogenic Temperature Control from Lake Shore Model 350 Jul 2, 2012
- Raman Spectroscopy performance peaks using the CRAIC Apollo™ system Jun 18, 2012
- Cyto-Lite™: Multi-Wavelength Laser Engine for the Life Sciences Mar 19, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 6, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 19, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 16, 2011
- New FEMTOOPTICS Catalogue plus 10% off stock optics ordered in November 2011 Oct 31, 2011