WUXGA SLM added to Elliot Scientific HOLOEYE Range Feb 27, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
To complete its existing line-up of the popular Spatial Light Modulator (SLM) devices from HOLOEYE, Elliot Scientific has added the LR-C 1080 High Resolution unit.
With WUXGA resolution - Widescreen Ultra eXtended Graphics Array - of 1920 × 1200 pixels , this model is capable of modulating light spatially in amplitude and phase via its PC controlled reflective LCoS™ display. This is the highest resolution SLM on the market to date.
The LC-R 1080’s 8.1 µm pixel pitch, 16:10 screen aspect ratio and DVI interface makes it ideal for HDTV images.
Besides displays, other areas of use are: diffractive optics, Biophotonics, medical laser applications and material processing.
The Windows™ driver software offers full and easy control of the SLM. Simple generation of dynamic optical functions like gratings, lenses, axicons and apertures are possible.
NOTE: The HOLOEYE range is now more affordable due to the recent change in exchange rates.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-low Cryogenic Temperature Control from Lake Shore Model 350 Jul 2, 2012
- Raman Spectroscopy performance peaks using the CRAIC Apollo™ system Jun 18, 2012
- Cyto-Lite™: Multi-Wavelength Laser Engine for the Life Sciences Mar 19, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 6, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 19, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 16, 2011
- New FEMTOOPTICS Catalogue plus 10% off stock optics ordered in November 2011 Oct 31, 2011