ELpF from Elliot Scientific offers versatile portable vibration isolation Sep 17, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
Elliot Scientific now offer an exciting new benchtop portable vibration isolation system to labs in the UK & Eire that can be easily moved with a floating load without harm to itself.
The Ergonomic Low-Profile-Format (ELpF) platform is an economical alternative to heavy static tables. It offers vibration isolation of sensitive devices such as atomic force microscopes, balances, profilometers and other T&M equipment. It is ideal for use in labs and Class 100 cleanrooms.
With a footprint of 0.2 sq.m, the 75mm high 18kg platform is easily portable by its ergonomic handles. A choice of two models can support loads of 45 or 136 kg on self-levelling platforms with active-air systems. Isolation efficiencies of 95% vertical and 92% horizontal at 10Hz are typical.
The top, which can be ordered with or without mounting holes, can be aluminium plate, ferromagnetic stainless steel, plastic or anti-static laminate. Other tabletop sizes can be built to customer specifications.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-low Cryogenic Temperature Control from Lake Shore Model 350 Jul 2, 2012
- Raman Spectroscopy performance peaks using the CRAIC Apollo™ system Jun 18, 2012
- Cyto-Lite™: Multi-Wavelength Laser Engine for the Life Sciences Mar 19, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 6, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 19, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 16, 2011
- New FEMTOOPTICS Catalogue plus 10% off stock optics ordered in November 2011 Oct 31, 2011