Elliot Scientific introduce the E3500 PC-Controlled Multi-trap Optical Tweezer Jan 27, 2010
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
Elliot Scientific has launched the E3500 PC-controlled multi-trap optical tweezer system with QPD force measurement facility using 2 fibre-coupled lasers: one for trapping and one for the probe beam.
The tweezer was built into a high-end Nikon microscope and a similar system will be demonstrated by our tweezer team at February 2010's Biophysical Society's 54th Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
To see the new product range and view the demo videos, visit the laser tweezer product pages on our website at:
or contact us for more information via:
or telephone: +44 (0)1582 766 300
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-low Cryogenic Temperature Control from Lake Shore Model 350 Jul 2, 2012
- Raman Spectroscopy performance peaks using the CRAIC Apollo™ system Jun 18, 2012
- Cyto-Lite™: Multi-Wavelength Laser Engine for the Life Sciences Mar 19, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 6, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 19, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 16, 2011
- New FEMTOOPTICS Catalogue plus 10% off stock optics ordered in November 2011 Oct 31, 2011