QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom Apr 25, 2012
Modus Medical Devices Inc.
1570 North Routledge Park
The QUASAR™ Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom simulates patient breathing for accuracy in gated radiation therapy.
The QUASAR™ Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom is a state-of-the-art breathing simulator for conducting quality assurance testing on radiotherapy systems.
Used for regularly scheduled testing, as well as commissioning new systems and upgrades, and testing repairs, the Respiratory Motion Phantom is designed to move cylindrical inserts in the superior/inferior direction within a body shaped oval with both varying speed and amplitude. Several different moving inserts are available for a variety of applications.
Insert motion is linked to a moving Chest Wall Platform designed to carry a respiratory tracking device. The Respiratory Motion Phantom works with different therapy delivery systems and is compatible with kV and MV CT imagers.
- Ionizing radiations (ultraviolet, X-rays,gamma-rays, ions, electrons, positrons, neutrons, and mesons, etc.)
- Photon dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Photon dosimetry: measurements
- Electron and positron dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Electron and positron dosimetry: measurements
- Conformal radiation treatment
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Beam intensity modification: wedges, Na Radioimmunotherapycompensators
- Portal imaging in therapy
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: measurements
- Record and verify systems and applications
- Treatment planning, optimization, tissue response factors, and dose-volume analysis
- Monte Carlo applications
- Quality assurance in radiotherapy
- Ancillary equipment
- Quality assurance equipment
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image reconstruction and registration
- Image analysis
- Computed tomography (CT)
More products from this company
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR IsoCenter Cube and Software Apr 26, 2012
- DeskCAT Optical CT Scanner for Education Apr 25, 2012
- Vista Cone Beam Optical CT Scanner for Dosimetry Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Penta-Guide Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR eQA EPID-Based Quality Assurance Software Apr 25, 2012
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancement Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR MLC Beam Geometry Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Catphan® Shaker Aug 23, 2011