QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform Apr 26, 2012
The QUASAR™ Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform is designed to move cylindrical Inserts in the superior/inferior direction within a body shaped oval.
The QUASAR™ Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform is designed to move your existing phantoms with programmable respiratory and sinusoidal motion profiles for patient-specific QA.
The Platform’s unique multi-directional motion simulation capability allows it to move in the superior/inferior direction but can also generate a lateral hysteresis motion with amplitudes up to 1.0 cm. This allows testing with phase separation.
With a weight-bearing capacity of 20 kg, the Respiratory Motion Platform can be used to move any QUASAR phantom and most third party phantoms.
The Respiratory Motion Platform includes a Chest Wall Platform – moving in the anterior/posterior direction - which is compatible with motion tracking systems from several different vendors.
The QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom is designed to move cylindrical Inserts in the superior/inferior direction within a body shaped oval. Interchangeable inserts are available for multiple testing applications, including imaging, planning, and delivery. An optional rotation stage allows inserts to rotate as they translate.
Also available is the Programmable Respiratory Motion Assembly which converts the QUASAR Multi-Purpose Body Phantom to an IGRT gating phantom, thereby offering a cost-effective way to increase overall testing capabilities.
The Phantom comes with a software application which allows you to display, edit, and run respiratory waveforms. Waveforms are created in the application or imported from respiratory tracking systems from multiple vendors, including the Varian RPM system, or from tab delimited spreadsheet files. The Software Application is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems, and runs on desktop or laptop computers.
- Run patient-specific respiratory motion profiles without any additional programming or customization
- Run and control the phantom directly from your laptop or desktop computer
- Communicate with phantom through local area network (LAN)
- Interchangeable inserts for multiple testing applications can be rotated as they translate
- Compatible with motion tracking systems from multiple vendors
- Radiation monitoring, control, and safety
- Photon dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Photon dosimetry: measurements
- Electron and positron dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Electron and positron dosimetry: measurements
- Conformal radiation treatment
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Beam intensity modification: wedges, Na Radioimmunotherapycompensators
- Portal imaging in therapy
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: measurements
- Record and verify systems and applications
- Treatment planning, optimization, tissue response factors, and dose-volume analysis
- Monte Carlo applications
- Quality assurance in radiotherapy
- Quality assurance equipment
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image reconstruction and registration
- Image analysis
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Computer simulation
More products from this company
- MRI guided RT systems are now more accurate and precise... Feb 18, 2014
- QUASAR IsoCenter Cube and Software Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- DeskCAT Optical CT Scanner for Education Apr 25, 2012
- Vista Cone Beam Optical CT Scanner for Dosimetry Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Penta-Guide Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR eQA EPID-Based Quality Assurance Software Apr 25, 2012
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancement Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR MLC Beam Geometry Phantom Apr 25, 2012