QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform Apr 26, 2012
Modus Medical Devices Inc.
1570 North Routledge Park
The QUASAR™ Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform is designed to move cylindrical Inserts in the superior/inferior direction within a body shaped oval.
The QUASAR™ Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform is designed to move your existing phantoms with programmable respiratory and sinusoidal motion profiles for patient-specific QA.
The Platform’s unique multi-directional motion simulation capability allows it to move in the superior/inferior direction but can also generate a lateral hysteresis motion with amplitudes up to 1.0 cm. This allows testing with phase separation.
With a weight-bearing capacity of 20 kg, the Respiratory Motion Platform can be used to move any QUASAR phantom and most third party phantoms.
The Respiratory Motion Platform includes a Chest Wall Platform – moving in the anterior/posterior direction - which is compatible with motion tracking systems from several different vendors.
- Radiation monitoring, control, and safety
- Photon dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Photon dosimetry: measurements
- Electron and positron dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Electron and positron dosimetry: measurements
- Conformal radiation treatment
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Beam intensity modification: wedges, Na Radioimmunotherapycompensators
- Portal imaging in therapy
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: theory and algorithms
- Proton, neutron, and heavier particle dosimetry: measurements
- Record and verify systems and applications
- Treatment planning, optimization, tissue response factors, and dose-volume analysis
- Monte Carlo applications
- Quality assurance in radiotherapy
- Quality assurance equipment
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image reconstruction and registration
- Image analysis
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Computer simulation
More products from this company
- QUASAR IsoCenter Cube and Software Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- DeskCAT Optical CT Scanner for Education Apr 25, 2012
- Vista Cone Beam Optical CT Scanner for Dosimetry Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Penta-Guide Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR eQA EPID-Based Quality Assurance Software Apr 25, 2012
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancement Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR MLC Beam Geometry Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Catphan® Shaker Aug 23, 2011