QUASAR MLC Beam Geometry Phantom Apr 25, 2012
Modus Medical Devices Inc.
1570 North Routledge Park
The QUASAR™ MLC Beam Geometry phantom is designed to address the complex non-dosimetric, beam geometry and beam imaging features of modern planning systems and simulators.
The QUASAR™ MLC Beam Geometry phantom is designed to address the complex nondosimetric, beam geometry and beam imaging features of modern planning systems and simulators.
AAPM Task Group reports including TG 66(1), TG 53(2), and TG 51(3) make clear recommendations regarding the importance of dosimetric and nondosimetric tests within an overall integrated QA process.
The MLC Beam Geometry Phantom addresses these recommendations by testing beam integrity from CT simulation and planning to the linear acceleration and portal imaging system in IMRT, 3D conformal RT, and conventional RT. The User Guide includes a peer-reviewed procedure with pass/fail criteria based on these publications.
More products from this company
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR IsoCenter Cube and Software Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- DeskCAT Optical CT Scanner for Education Apr 25, 2012
- Vista Cone Beam Optical CT Scanner for Dosimetry Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Penta-Guide Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR eQA EPID-Based Quality Assurance Software Apr 25, 2012
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancement Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Catphan® Shaker Aug 23, 2011