QUASAR Multi-Purpose Body Phantom Aug 23, 2011
Modus Medical Devices Inc.
1570 North Routledge Park
The QUASAR™ Multi-Purpose Body Phantom provides end-to-end radiotherapy testing through a series of nondosimetric and dosimetric evaluations with published pass/fail criteria.
The QUASAR™ Multi-Purpose Body Phantom is designed to test the complete radiotherapy system through a series of nondosimetric and dosimetric evaluations.
True to the original QUASAR Body Phantom developed(1)(2) by Jake Van Dyk at the London Regional Cancer Program, the Multi-Purpose Body Phantom uses a wide variety of test objects in a solid acrylic oval to perform many of the nondosimetric quality assurance tests recommended by TG 53 and TG 66.
The Multi-Purpose Body phantom can also be easily converted to an IGRT gating phantom by adding the QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Assembly, thereby offering a cost-effective way to increase overall testing capabilities.
More products from this company
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR IsoCenter Cube and Software Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- DeskCAT Optical CT Scanner for Education Apr 25, 2012
- Vista Cone Beam Optical CT Scanner for Dosimetry Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Penta-Guide Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR eQA EPID-Based Quality Assurance Software Apr 25, 2012
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancement Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR MLC Beam Geometry Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Catphan® Shaker Aug 23, 2011