QUASAR Verification Phantom Aug 23, 2011
Modus Medical Devices Inc.
1570 North Routledge Park
The QUASAR™ Verification Phantom enables accurate measurements on a wide variety of radiotherapy techniques, including IMRT, SRS and rotational therapies, such as VMAT, RapidArc™ and TomoTherapy®.
The QUASAR Verification Phantom enables composite dose verification on radiotherapy techniques, including IMRT, SRS and rotational therapies, such as VMAT, RapidArc™ and TomoTherapy®. Comprised of a long cylindrical phantom, a film cassette and several inserts for holding and positioning an ion chamber, it is ideal for many head and neck treatment plans.
More products from this company
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR IsoCenter Cube and Software Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- DeskCAT Optical CT Scanner for Education Apr 25, 2012
- Vista Cone Beam Optical CT Scanner for Dosimetry Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Penta-Guide Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR eQA EPID-Based Quality Assurance Software Apr 25, 2012
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancement Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR MLC Beam Geometry Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Catphan® Shaker Aug 23, 2011