StructSure Software Jun 15, 2010
Standard Imaging, Inc.
3120 Deming Way
StructSure Software – Quantitatively and Qualitatively Compares DICOM RT Structure Datasets to Evaluate Manual and Auto-Segmentation Contouring Quality
The first quality assurance tool for one of the most critical steps in the treatment planning process, the contouring of structures.
STRUCTURES ARE CRITICAL
Accurately contouring both the target and critical structures is vitally important to the preparation of a treatment plan and is widely considered to be the biggest and most unpredictable source of error in radiation oncology.
StructSure Software imports pairs of DICOM RT structure datasets and evaluates them both qualitatively and quantitatively.
StructSure analysis is volumetric and quantitative, not just comparing “closed loop contours” but rather generating 3D volumes of critical structures and tracing errors in all 3-dimensions.
More products from this company
- DoseView 3D - Faster Commissioning QA Dec 18, 2012
- MIMI Phantom – Fast, Accurate IGRT Isocenter Alignment Feb 13, 2012
- IMSure QA Software – MU & IMRT Verification, Patient Specific IMRT QA Feb 13, 2012
- SuperMAX Electrometer – Advanced Dosimetry Feb 9, 2012
- QA BeamChecker Plus – Static and Dynamic Daily QA Feb 9, 2012
- Lucy Phantom – End-to-End Stereotactic QA Feb 9, 2012
- PIPSpro Software - Comprehensive TG-142 Imaging and Machine QA Feb 9, 2012
- RT Workspace 2.0 Jun 15, 2010
- Stereotactic dose-verification phantom Nov 6, 2008