QUASAR GRID3D Image Distortion Analysis System Aug 23, 2011
Modus Medical Devices Inc.
1570 North Routledge Park
The QUASAR GRID3D Image Distortion Analysis System, comprised of a phantom and software evaluates image distortion in 3D MR images for stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS).
The QUASAR GRID3D Image Distortion Analysis System is designed to evaluate image distortion in 3D MR images for stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS). The System is comprised of a phantom and analysis software which work together to produce a 3D map of spatial distortion with submillimeter accuracy throughout a volume of interest. The GRID3D System ensures that MR imaging can support the outstanding geometric precision and dosimetric accuracy of the Leksell Gamma Knife®, including PERFEXION™.
DICOM images of the phantom (axial or coronal MR, as well as CT) are imported from the scanner into the software. The software automatically finds the fiducials and locates each of the 2002 vertex locations within the phantom in 3D. These locations are known to within 0.1 mm.
More products from this company
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR IsoCenter Cube and Software Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- DeskCAT Optical CT Scanner for Education Apr 25, 2012
- Vista Cone Beam Optical CT Scanner for Dosimetry Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Penta-Guide Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR eQA EPID-Based Quality Assurance Software Apr 25, 2012
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancement Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR MLC Beam Geometry Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Catphan® Shaker Aug 23, 2011