308 FPD Microscope Spectrophotometer Apr 12, 2011
CRAIC Technologies, Inc.
948 N. Amelia Ave.
The 308 FPD™ spectrophotometer measures color and relative intensity on the micron scale allowing for high-spatial resolution mapping of color and intensity of even the smallest micro-displays.
Micro-displays are currently being developed for the next generation of displays and feature ever smaller components. Component geometries have shrunk so much that standard metrology tools have difficulty accurately measuring color and intensity variations. The 308 FPD™ is designed to measure and compare the spectral output, intensity and color consistency of each microscopic pixel of even the smallest micro-displays.
Micro-displays are being developed for everything from helmet mounted devices to high-resolution media glasses. With the constant demand for ever higher resolution combined with ever smaller cross sections, the dimensions for components such as pixels are rapidly shrinking. The 308 FPD can map color and intensity variations of the smallest pixels.
More products from this company
- CRAIC Apollo Raman Microspectrometer Jul 18, 2011
- 308 PV™ Microcolorimeter Dec 1, 2010
- 308 PV Microscope Spectrophotometer Sep 3, 2010
- ImageUV 64 Imaging Software Jul 23, 2010
- CRAIC Technologies Universal C-mount Adapter for Microscopes Mar 29, 2010
- UVM-1 UV-visible-NIR Microscope Feb 22, 2010
- 20/20 UV-visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer™ Feb 22, 2010