10 mJ laser pulses from FEMTOPOWER™ X PRO CEP May 24, 2011
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
The FEMTOPOWER X PRO CEP ultrafast Ti:S multipass amplifier offers >10 mJ of power with a pulse duration less than 25 fs. It is now available in the UK and Ireland through Elliot Scientific.
Each FEMTOPOWER™ X is equipped with sub-m accurate BEAMWATCH™ position detectors and BEAMALIGN™ active beam pointing stabilisation.
- Over 10 mJ @ 1 kHz
- Pulse duration standard: < 30 fs
- Pulse duration PRO: < 25 fs
- After KALEIDOSCOPE™: < 7 fs
- Fully CEP stabilised
FEMTOPOWER™ X CEP is fully CEP stabilised (optional) by means of FEMTOLASERS Produktions GmbH unique and proven CEP3 technology. With more than 50 systems already installed in the most renowned laboratories, the FEMTOPOWER™ CEP series has evolved to be the first and only choice among scientists worldwide as the optimal light source for the most demanding applications including: high harmonics, X-ray generation, attosecond science and ultrafast spectroscopy.
For more info, please contact us now.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-low Cryogenic Temperature Control from Lake Shore Model 350 Jul 2, 2012
- Raman Spectroscopy performance peaks using the CRAIC Apollo™ system Jun 18, 2012
- Cyto-Lite™: Multi-Wavelength Laser Engine for the Life Sciences Mar 19, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 6, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 19, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 16, 2011
- New FEMTOOPTICS Catalogue plus 10% off stock optics ordered in November 2011 Oct 31, 2011