Mad City Labs Now Exclusive To Elliot Scientific In UK & Ireland Jun 29, 2011
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
Mad City Labs, a leading manufacturer of flexure based nanopositioning systems capable of sub-nanometre positioning resolution has appointed Elliot Scientific as its exclusive UK/Ireland distributor.
The newly expanded Mad City Labs product line now offered by Elliot Scientific covers the entire spectrum of nanopositioning in single and multi-axis stages, some including rotation/tilt mechanisms, for numerous biophysics and lifescience applications. UHV versions are also available for nanotech researchers.
Systems from Mad City Labs combine long range motion with exceptional linearity, orthogonality, and stability to provide innovative and practical control solutions for:
- Optical & Super Resolution Microscopy
- High speed confocal imaging
- AFM, NSOM and scanning probe microscopy
- Fibre & high resolution optical alignment
- Single molecule spectroscopy & particle tracking
- Sub-diffraction limit microscopy, nanoscopy & lithography
For more info, please contact us.
- Infrared and Raman spectroscopy
- Electron and photoelectron spectroscopy
- Optical absorption, magnetic circular dichroism, and fluorescence spectroscopy
- Light microscopy: bright-field, dark-field, phase contrast, DIC
- Confocal microscopy
- Multiphoton microscopy
- Near-field scanning optical microscopy
- Optical trapping
- General equipment (e.g. Sensors)
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-low Cryogenic Temperature Control from Lake Shore Model 350 Jul 2, 2012
- Raman Spectroscopy performance peaks using the CRAIC Apollo™ system Jun 18, 2012
- Cyto-Lite™: Multi-Wavelength Laser Engine for the Life Sciences Mar 19, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 6, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 19, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 16, 2011
- New FEMTOOPTICS Catalogue plus 10% off stock optics ordered in November 2011 Oct 31, 2011