CRAIC Apollo Raman Microspectrometer Jul 18, 2011
CRAIC Technologies, Inc.
948 N. Amelia Ave.
Add Raman spectroscopy to your microscope or microspectrophotometer with CRAIC Apollo Raman spectrometer modules.
The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman spectrometer is designed for fast, easy micro-Raman spectroscopy. As such, it is perfect for research, metrology and inspection of microscopic sampling areas by Raman spectroscopy. The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman spectrometer employs optics, software and hardware optimized for Raman spectroscopy of microscopic samples. The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman spectrometer is perfect for rapid, non-destructive analysis in fields such as life sciences, materials science, chemistry and physics.
The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman microspectrometer features a modular design. Each module includes laser excitation, optical interface, Raman spectrometer and software. Modules are offered with different lasers wavelengths and can be used together for the ultimate in experimental flexibility.
- Biomolecules: structure and physical properties
- Subcellular structure and processes
- Cellular structure and processes
- Properties of higher organisms
- Photodynamic therapy
- Image quality: contrast, resolution, noise, etc.
- Image analysis
- Non-ionizing radiation equipment and techniques
- Visible radiation: diaphanography, transillumination, laser imaging
- Scattering of visible, uv, and infrared radiation
- Aerospace bio and medical physics
- Biomaterials and biological interfaces
- Tissue and cellular engineering and biotechnology
- Biological signal processing and instrumentation
- Dynamical, regulatory, and integrative biology
- Neural engineering
- Biomedical engineering; instrumentation
- General equipment (e.g. Sensors)
- Biomedical applications of nanotechnology
More products from this company
- 308 FPD Microscope Spectrophotometer Apr 12, 2011
- 308 PV™ Microcolorimeter Dec 1, 2010
- 308 PV Microscope Spectrophotometer Sep 3, 2010
- ImageUV 64 Imaging Software Jul 23, 2010
- CRAIC Technologies Universal C-mount Adapter for Microscopes Mar 29, 2010
- UVM-1 UV-visible-NIR Microscope Feb 22, 2010
- 20/20 UV-visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer™ Feb 22, 2010