QUASAR IsoCenter Cube and Software Apr 26, 2012
Modus Medical Devices Inc.
1570 North Routledge Park
The QUASAR™ IsoCenter Cube is designed to provide information needed to clinically implement a modified Winston-Lutz test for IGRT accuracy.
Test end-to-end IGRT positioning accuracy for clinical treatment setups with 0.1 mm precision in less than 5 minutes
The test is performed by aligning phantom containing radiopaque sphere with IGRT system, then capturing radiation field exposures with film or EPID.
The test results are used to determine end-to-end accuracy for frameless SRS, SBRT, and IGRT treatments.
Analyze images with the IsoCenter Software package.
More products from this company
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Platform Apr 26, 2012
- QUASAR Programmable Respiratory Motion Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- DeskCAT Optical CT Scanner for Education Apr 25, 2012
- Vista Cone Beam Optical CT Scanner for Dosimetry Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Penta-Guide Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR eQA EPID-Based Quality Assurance Software Apr 25, 2012
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancement Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR MLC Beam Geometry Phantom Apr 25, 2012
- QUASAR Catphan® Shaker Aug 23, 2011