CRAIC Elixir Offers Multiple Forensic Techniques Within A Single Microscope Sep 8, 2011
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
CRAIC Technologies new Elixir microscope - the smart solution for accurate and rapid analysis of trace evidence - is now available to forensic scientists in the UK and Eire from Elliot Scientific.
For the first time, forensic scientists can conduct microspectroscopy, high-resolution imaging, Raman microspectroscopy and glass refractometry with one, easy-to-use tool. For accurate and rapid analysis of trace evidence - from glass and paints to fibres and documents, nothing comes close to the cost effective, multi-functional CRAIC Elixir™.
The CRAIC Elixir™ solution integrates an advanced spectrophotometer with an optical microscope and powerful yet easy-to-use software. This enables the forensic scientist to quickly analyse all manner of microscopic samples of trace evidence using high-sensitivity multiple analytical techniques.
For more information on this exciting new product and others in our lifescience ranges, please contact us.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-low Cryogenic Temperature Control from Lake Shore Model 350 Jul 2, 2012
- Raman Spectroscopy performance peaks using the CRAIC Apollo™ system Jun 18, 2012
- Cyto-Lite™: Multi-Wavelength Laser Engine for the Life Sciences Mar 19, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 6, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 19, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 16, 2011
- New FEMTOOPTICS Catalogue plus 10% off stock optics ordered in November 2011 Oct 31, 2011