New FEMTOOPTICS Catalogue plus 10% off stock optics ordered in November 2011 Oct 31, 2011
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
FEMTOLASERS has expanded its FEMTOOPTICS line of premium ultrafast optics and to celebrate, Elliot Scientific will take 10% off the list price of all stock optics ordered during November 2011.
The new range of fully supports ultrafast applications and helps exploit the capabilities of femtosecond lasers by covering the entire beam path - from source to target and from generation to detection. Components include:
- Lens, Mirrors, Waveplates & Beamsplitters et al
Among the new highlights included in the new catalogue are
- Optics for non-linear microscopy
- Deep UV spectral range components
- Ultra broadband reflective phase retarders
- An integrated dispersion fine tuning unit
- Dielectric beam splitters for sub-25 fs pulses
FEMTOOPTICS™ - designed for ease-of-use to allow you to focus on your application and nothing else.
For more information on these optics and others we offer, please contact us now, or download the new catalogue from us here: http://goo.gl/8Wnc7
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-low Cryogenic Temperature Control from Lake Shore Model 350 Jul 2, 2012
- Raman Spectroscopy performance peaks using the CRAIC Apollo™ system Jun 18, 2012
- Cyto-Lite™: Multi-Wavelength Laser Engine for the Life Sciences Mar 19, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 6, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 19, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 16, 2011