Zephyr®hdr Patient Transport System Aug 31, 2012
2550 Decker Lake Blvd.
West Valley City
Patient transfer is challenging for those utilizing CT for HDR treatment planning.
The Zephyr®hdr Patient Transport System uses air-bearing technology to hover patients between imaging couches and our specially designed patient stretcher for transporting to your HDR treatment room. Accuracy is increased - patient transfer challenges are reduced.
CT treatment planning has demonstrated its value of providing complete 3D structure definition and dose volume histogram analysis for HDR Brachytherapy treatments. Unfortunately, most facilities lack the ability to perform CT imaging and HDR Brachytherapy treatments within the same, dedicated room. Most centers require movement of the patient from the CT simulation room to the HDR Brachytherapy suite for treatment, causing difficulties in patient transfer as well as posing high risks for applicator or needle movement.
More products from this company
- CT Overlay Flat Table Aug 30, 2012
- Premium CT Overlay Flat Table Aug 30, 2012
- Varian Exact Couch Insert Aug 30, 2012
- Patient Alignment Lasers - Red Fixed Laser System Aug 30, 2012
- Patient Alignment Lasers - Green Fixed Laser System Aug 30, 2012
- Patient Alignment Lasers - Moving Laser System Aug 30, 2012