NEW -- PTC PCB Series PRECISION TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS Jan 24, 2012
Wavelength Electronics Inc.
51 Evergreen Drive
Practical, Powerful and Easy-to-Use PCB-Mount Control
PTC Series controllers are found in such diverse applications as particle and droplet measurement, communications, manufacturing test, and medical systems.
POWERFUL AND EASY-TO-USE
The PTC controllers operate from a single power supply between 5 V and 30 V, and two models drive ±5 amps or ±10 amps to a thermoelectric cooler or a resistive heater. These controllers mount directly to your circuit board and interface with a variety of temperature sensors. Bias current is adjustable to maximize controller sensitivity and stability. You can use the PTCEVAL board to quickly configure the PTC controller for prototyping.
COUNT ON WAVELENGTH ELECTRONICS
Call today or visit our website to find out how Wavelength Electronics can help you to be successful.
- Biomolecules: structure and physical properties
- Thermotherapy (hyperthermia and cryogenic therapy)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Transmission imaging
- Visible radiation: diaphanography, transillumination, laser imaging
- Infrared and Raman spectroscopy
- Electron and photoelectron spectroscopy
- Confocal microscopy
- Multiphoton microscopy
- Thermoluminescence, bioluminescence, etc.
- Biomedical engineering; instrumentation
- General equipment (e.g. Sensors)