Cyto-Lite™: Multi-Wavelength Laser Engine for the Life Sciences Mar 19, 2012
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
Cyto-Lite™ is an exciting new illumination source for life science and other researchers that outputs blue, green and red laser light through a single fibre. Wavelengths used are 405, 532, and 640 nm.
The Mad City Labs Cyto-Lite has a streamlined user interface that allows the characteristics of each laser line to be controlled independently in constant current or optical power feedback modes. An onboard DDS sine wave generator and internal 16-bit DAC allow for the modulation and amplitude of each laser line waveform.
Low noise operation is achieved by three fully protected independent linear regulator power supplies with filtering. Robust operation is achieved through multiple layers of laser line protection. In the event of a fault condition, the laser line is shut down until the fault is corrected. In addition, electrostatic discharge protection circuitry is in place for each laser line to prevent static discharge damage.
For more information, please contact Elliot Scientific.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-low Cryogenic Temperature Control from Lake Shore Model 350 Jul 2, 2012
- Raman Spectroscopy performance peaks using the CRAIC Apollo™ system Jun 18, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 6, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 19, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 16, 2011
- New FEMTOOPTICS Catalogue plus 10% off stock optics ordered in November 2011 Oct 31, 2011