DoseView 3D - Faster Commissioning QA Dec 18, 2012
Standard Imaging, Inc.
3120 Deming Way
Faster Commissioning QARequest info
Click here for more information.
The DoseView 3D is a 3-axis water scanning phantom that fuses robust hardware with easy-to-use software for superior beam commissioning and quality assurance measurements. Like Exradin Ion Chambers, the MAX 4000 and SuperMAX electrometers and the QA BeamChecker Plus before it, rigid manufacturing tolerances ensure the DoseView 3D is a reliable foundation for precise QA.
- On Board Electrometer Produces Fast, Accurate Measurements
Dual-channel, fast-acquisition electrometer reduces cable length, settling time and noise.
- Expedite Testing with Intuitive Setup Features
Streamline operation with a wireless control pendant, fully-integrated lift and reservoir cart and innovative Detector Alignment System.
- User-Friendly Software Accelerate Scan Acquisition
Easy to use software features variable step-size acquisition, automatic location of beam center and wizard-based operation
More products from this company
- MIMI Phantom – Fast, Accurate IGRT Isocenter Alignment Feb 13, 2012
- IMSure QA Software – MU & IMRT Verification, Patient Specific IMRT QA Feb 13, 2012
- SuperMAX Electrometer – Advanced Dosimetry Feb 9, 2012
- QA BeamChecker Plus – Static and Dynamic Daily QA Feb 9, 2012
- Lucy Phantom – End-to-End Stereotactic QA Feb 9, 2012
- PIPSpro Software - Comprehensive TG-142 Imaging and Machine QA Feb 9, 2012
- RT Workspace 2.0 Jun 15, 2010
- StructSure Software Jun 15, 2010
- Stereotactic dose-verification phantom Nov 6, 2008